Who said you have to just enjoy a Pudding at Christmas? And who said you have to have it with the traditional partners? George has been busy in the kitchen trying some different brandy butters and had a flash of a thought asking “why use Brandy?”, as such, the idea of a Gin Butter was born which has gone down as a massive hit with his new, Ultimate Gin Pudding! But what do you think?
Why not try this quick recipe the next time you treat yourself to one of George’s new Ultimate Gin Puddings (made with a local, but very tasty, Exeter Gin) at the same time?
You will need:
- 110g unsalted butter
- 85g light muscovado sugar
- 85g icing sugar
- 3 tbsp of Exeter Gin (click to buy on Amazon)
- Beat the butter in a bowl until soft
- Add the muscovado sugar
- Sieve the icing sugar onto the mixture
- Add your gin, a splash at a time so the mixture doesn’t curdle
- Beat until smooth